Saturday, August 21, 2010

8.5 hours!

Leah slept 8 and a half hours last night!!  Someone told me recently that the better naps they take, the better they sleep at night.  Kinda doesn't make sense but she took great naps yesterday and we had a pretty busy day.  We hung at grandma and grandpa's house, we ran errands and went shopping.  Big day for us and I realized this was the first time attempting stores without Leo.  We did pretty well!

My hair is falling out.. badly.. Not sure if this is normal but at this rate, I will be bald in a few weeks.  My shower drain is clogged a few times weekly.  What the heck!?!

Also, someone on my mom board said that their pedi said that baby should be nursing about 7 minutes on each side.  Other moms chimed in and said that that's about normal, some taking as much as 15.  WELL.. Leah nurses about 10-12 on each side, less in the evenings (she gets frustrated sooner).  Wondering if I really do have low supply??  

Having company in a few minutes and the house is a disaster.. better go clean up.  Oh, and Leah's great gramma is coming to visit for 2-3 weeks in September.. EXCITING!  Uncle Brian and Aunt Jess are coming in November.. SUPER COOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment