Tuesday, August 24, 2010

tubbers and other stuff

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We LOOOVE to take baths every night together!  It's part of our night time routine.  Leah loves to swim around but not a fan of washing her hair so much.  I only do that a few times a week for that reason.  

The past 4 nights, she slept 8, 8.5, 9.5 and 12 hours!  Last night was 12 hours with a dream feed around 6am.  She fell asleep very early last night because she didn't nap hardly at all yesterday.. too much fun with her daddy while I was at school!  I couldn't believe she slept so long!  I nursed her around 6 and she was pretty much sleeping so Leo put her back to bed and she slept another almost 4 hours.

As far as school goes.. I'm nervous about the workload.  I have the same professor for both classes and she asked about the baby (knew I was pregnant when I had her a year ago).  Everyone was excited but she expressed that even though it's 2 classes, it would be a "decent amount of work".  One class requires a 60 page paper!!  

I got offered the job of my dreams last week.. I worked in the Kindergarten program at a school here for a semester and loved it.  One of the teachers just left (not surprised...) and the principal asked about me!!!  I already know all of the K teachers so it would've been perfect for my first year but I gotta graduate first and get that stupid paper!  I was then offered to sub but not realistic with me in classes and with a newborn at home.  I'm not ready to work yet, I was just flattered that I was thought of!  One day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment